|Food Vendors||Oakdale Farm||Stillman’s Meats|
|Proofed Artisan and Traditional Bread||Good Measure Bakery|
|Lawton Cheese||Silverbrook Farm|
|Crafts||Amanda Montague: Jewelry|
|Children’s Activities||Make Valentines for your friends and families–we have the materials, you bring the message.|
|Free Book Swap||continues—due to popular demand!|
|Wellness:||1-3pm: Complimentary 10 minute chair massage by Heart of Boston Massage (here is your chance to get rid of the Post-Superbowl tension!)|
|The Healthworks at Codman team will be staffing the market, and trainers will be on stage to demonstrate simple exercise routines to keep you fit.|
|Learn about fitness and wellness programs and membership
opportunities at Healthworks at Codman: Community Fitness for Women & Children.
|Make Valentines||bring the kids to our arts and crafts table!|
|Chocolate Lovers||Equal Exchange Minis and Chocolate Rum Cakes from Good Measure Bakery for the Chocolate lovers in your life|
- What’s Going on in Dorchester:
- Learn more about the Initiative to build a new Food Coop in Dorchester. Come by the Dorchester Community Food Coop table to get information and buy a Winter Farmers Market T-shirt.
- Get information on community garden plots now available in Dorchester
- Check out the Dorchester Winter Farmers Market Facebook Page for the latest news and great pictures of the market!The Dorchester Winter Farmers Market is a project of the Dorchester Community Food Coop.
- Thanks to volunteers from the Bowdoin Street Health Center and the Food in the Hood Committee for staffing the market last week.
Thanks also to Bethel Steele for her beautiful music, and Marie Owens of Heart of Boston Massage for relaxing us before the big game.
- Many thanks to the hundreds of supporters who have volunteered time and donated resources to make the market possible.
Please join us in giving thanks to the growing number of local organizations and businesses who have provided funding and in-kind support for the Winter Farmers’ Market:
- The Boston Foundation
- Sustainability Guild International
- Boston Collaborative for Food and Fitness (for support of the Bounty Bucks program)
- Codman Square Health Center
- Carney Hospital
- Codman Academy Charter Public School
- Codman Square Neighborhood Council and
- the B.O.L.D. TeensBoston Natural Areas Network
- Ashmont Grill
- Eastern Bank
- Shawmut Design and
- ConstructionExpressway Toyota
To volunteer at future markets, contact Sarah Cadorette firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing all of you at the Market!
The Dorchester Winter Farmers’ Market Team